Hi everyone! Today we’re spotlighting Lisa and Aaron’s gorgeous wedding at the Legacy Castle in New Jersey last June. It was a picture-perfect summer day – the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and love was in the air. Lisa, who is a long-time friend of Kisha’s, and Aaron had put their complete trust in Kisha to give them their dream wedding as they started a new life as husband and wife. And boy did she deliver – romance, elegance, and class. But this story had been years in the making.
Lisa and Aaron are the embodiment of the saying “true love will always find its way.” Their story begins years ago when they met each other at work. They became friends, but always had a platonic relationship. It wasn’t until much later that they found each other again and realized they were meant to be together. Kisha was the first person Lisa FaceTimed when Aaron proposed, and you can imagine how much she happy screamed when she saw the ring! So the planning process began, and their visions came to life.
Kisha was adamant about using fuchsia and red for these two. She knew the combo would be perfect for them – a stunning choice filled with such a romantic energy. From the unbelievable floral arrangements, to the 4-tiered illusion cake, to every personalized detail, there was a wow factor at every corner. But what else would you expect from a KBE New Jersey wedding?
I remember first talking to Kisha about this wedding – I could tell how special Lisa was to Kisha. And now, Aaron was just as special as he treated Lisa like a princess (Kisha’s direct quote, not mine!). Kisha really wanted to make sure they had the most romantic and memorable experience, and even told me she wanted Lisa to cry. Little did she know she would have EVERYONE crying (even herself!).
This wedding was certainly one for the books, and we can’t wait to see the rest of Lisa and Aaron’s love story play out. Let us know in the comments your favorite feature of the wedding – we’d love to her it!
To see the full gallery, CLICK HERE.
Chat with you soon!
Kaitlyn & the KBE Team
Vendors for Lisa and Aaron’s Wedding:
- Event Designer & Planner: @kbarnerevents
- Venue: @thelegacycastle
- Photographer: @joshua_dwain
- Videographers: @yameanstudios
- Florist: @ritzwaltonweddingcollection
- Bridal Makeup: @juicylooks_mua
- Hair: @hairateasebeauty
- Bridal Gown: @jaeheebridal@stephenyearick
- Wedding Invitations: @odacreative
- Day-of Stationery: @littleblackdresspaperie
- DJ: @iknowmikemusic
- Headpiece: @su.reina.bridal
- Bridal & Bridesmaid Robes: @wlegacydesigns
- Bridesmaids’ Makeup: @spicylola.mua
- Hotel: @thewestingovernormorris
- Wedding Cake: @jadorecakes
- Custom Aisle Runner: @originalrunners
- Dance Floor: @bombshellgraphics
- Rentals: @broadwaypartyrentals, @luxeeventrentals, @partyrentalltd, @glampartyrentals, @bbjlatavola, @nuagedesignsinc
LEAVE A COMMENT